Welcome to First Data Independent Sales
FDIS offers small and mid-size businesses merchant accounts that enable you to accept nearly every type of payment solution to give your business the tools it needs to succeed.
Credit Card Acceptance and Complete Business Solutions
FDIS maintains one of the highest merchant approval rates in the industry. We offer an unparalleled set of cutting-edge products and services that enable you to accept credit cards and optimize payment processing efficiency. We generally approve our merchant accounts in two days or less. Take a look below at just a few of our products and services.
- Payment Solutions: accept credit and debit transactions safely, reliably and profitably using MasterCard, Visa, PIN-secured and signature debit, American Express, Diners, Discover Network, JCB cards, TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance service and gift cards.
- Terminals & Supplies: choose from a range of POS terminals, wireless solutions, peripherals and supplies to operate succesfully at the point-of-sale.
- Merchant Cash Advance referral program: turn future credit card sales into working capital and access up to $150,000 per location, in as little as 5 days.
- Gift Card Solutions: drive traffic to your business, build brand awareness, increase sales, and improve customer satisfaction with First DataSM Gift Card solutions.
- First Data Retail Solution: manage inventory, track sales, control costs, improve customer service and better guide your retail business decisions.
- First Data Restaurant Solution: improve productivity and increase profitability with our cost-effective, easy to use all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) computer system designed to help small to mid-size restaurant owners manage all aspects of a restaurant business.
FDIS uses First Data's processing engine. First Data makes buying and selling easier. Many of you do business with First Data everyday, although you may not realize it. Whether you're writing a check at the gas station, using your ATM/debit card to pay for groceries, buying a book online, getting cash out of an ATM, paying for dinner with your credit card or using a gift card to purchase something special, chances are your transaction is moved quickly and securely by First Data.
Awards and Rankings
First Data Independent Sales uses First Data's processing engine.
First Data is ranked No. 1 for the Financial Data Services Industry on the Fortune 500 list in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Global Finance Ranking:
Global Finance ranks First Data as the "Best Electronic Commerce Provider" in its annual Best Treasury and Cash Management Banks and Providers Awards 2007.
Giftex awards First Data the 2009 Giftex Prepay Innovation Award for the GO-Tag solution.
First Data's GO-Tag solution places second at the 2009 CTIA E-Tech Awards for Mobile Applications & Widgets Mobile Payments.
The International Card Manufacturers Association (ICMA) recognizes First Data at the 2009 lan Awards, selecting the GO-Tag solution as a finalist for Best Other Secure Card Design award as well as a People's Choice award.
First Data is named McDonald's U.S. Technology Supplier of the Year for 2008.